Great opportunity to own a piece of Capitola. Fantastic location just a half mile from the beach. This unit has an open and spacious feeling with a lot of potential. It has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. There is a community pool and is positioned close to Jade St park, shopping, restaurants and beaches. If you are looking for property in a desirable neighborhood that fits your lifestyle...This is the home for you!
Paul Locatelli of Sereno Group-Soquel
View Phone Number
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Built-in Oven, Range/Oven
- Heating System: Forced Air Heat
- Roof: Composition Roof
- Home Owner Asso.: Community Laundry Facility(s), Community Pool, Fee Incl. Exterior Painting, Fee Incl. Hot Water, Fee Incl. Spa, Fee Incl. Trash Removal, Fee Incl. Water
- Laundry Facilities
- Floors: Carpeting, Slab Floors, Tile Flooring
- Interior Construction: Storage Room
- Water Utilities: Public Water Supply
© 2018 MLS Listings Inc. All rights reserved.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLSListings™ MLS system. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than HomesAndLand.com are marked with the Internet Data
Exchange icon (a stylized house inside a circle) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers and listing agents.
Data updated daily.